2013年7月16日 星期二

Stuff I really like from MUJI!


I love MUJI stuff,
although in my opinion, it is a bit pricy. But consider that the stuff are made in Japan,
I would give it a go.
Let me show you some of the stuff I like from MUJI!

For example, this Acrylic desk rack is perfect for anyone who needs to use stationary for their daily life a lot.
This transparent rack is just perfect. They have some other smaller size if one doesn't need that many space.
Acrylic desk rack
But they are not very cheap (it really depends).
If you want to save money, you can just buy a piece of 4mm or 5mm acrylic, laser-cut it (or hand cut it), use chloroform to glue the partition deck and you can get a similar one.
Acrylic Magnetic Frame
Next, I LOVE these Acrylic magnetic frame. The smallest one is very cute. Actually, I ONLY Like the smallest one. I like the simple idea that the frame is only made up by two acrylic blocks with magnets embedded in each block. I think it is quite a decent gift for a friend if you also embed a picture in it!

 Bedlinen
The bedlinen from muji is more expensive than those from ikea and other places. However, the cotton they used are quite comfy and more importantly , (WHICH are not shown in the picture above), is that the bedlinen has rubber cord covering (not just the four corner of bed linen) all around the perimeter. Therefore the bed linen will stay put even if you have violent activity on your bed. It helps to keep your room tidy and neat! I also quite like the color scheme of MUJI (usually beige color )

Small bag organizer
This is not the type that I like , but since the other types are not avaible on their website, I will just use it for it. Basically I am digging their small bag organizer that has a lot of partitions! I like organizing stuff and put them in proper orders, therefore their bags are very suitable for me. Plus these kind of bags are really small and can be put inside a handbag/schoolbag/any bag. Occasionally they are on sale and I only buy one when it's cheaper.

Silicon Candy House Mold
I don't have an oven. But I find this quite adorable! You wouldn't expect something like this from a store that carry the word simplicity as its motto. It's not just the shape that appeals to me, the pockets that got boolean out are perfect for adding other sweet ingredients into it !


沒有留言:

張貼留言